Finally done restoring

wpala

Active User
Registered
Hi so it took me a lot longer than expected but I finally getting to the end of this restoration project, now I know I will get some major bashing for my color choice for the machine but I had a gallon of implament paint left over for my Kubota project so I "Kubotaized" mine 10EE I'm still working on putting together 7.5Hp RPC and making all the connections to get her going again + all the vital fluids so I'm hoping to make first chips in about a week or so here are some photos
IMG_0524.JPGIMG_0525.JPGIMG_0526.JPGIMG_0527.JPGIMG_0528.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0522.JPGIMG_0523.JPG

Paul

IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0525.JPG IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0527.JPG IMG_0528.JPG IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0522.JPG IMG_0523.JPG

Wow, Just Wow. That is a great looking lathe. And as for the paint,,,, Looks great. I hope it will do what you want.

Paul,

Looks great! (Orange is my favorite color).

Is that a WNY rotary phase converter?

Cal

Very nice machine Paul !
I also have a Kubota (B3030), so I'm ok with the paint :)

I also have a WNY 7.5 RPC which works great on my Harrison AA..

Monarch sure makes a great machine..

Please keep us informed on how she runs..
Video would be nice too :)

Dan

Looks great You're giving me motivation to get going on mine. :thumbsup: Robert

Lathe looks great!

Do you have some before pics?

I have a gallon of red oil based paint........I wonder what my lathe would like like wearing red?

Looks great! I like orange, but using a gallon of heavy enamel you already had on hand instead of spending money for another really appeals to the frugal Swede in me! LOL

Back