Finally done

Eyerelief

Registered
Registered
I have been wanting to make this basket for quite a while so that the press tooling could live with the press and not in a box, on the floor, in the corner, no not that corner, maybe that corner......
I chose a 10"x26" size so that I could make the basket out of one 6' piece of 2" angle from the Depot. Used some cheap hot rolled for the round bar. I left the round bar long for now so that I could hang stuff off them if I wanted. Before welding it up I also drilled and tap both ends (red screws from a previous painting project) of both rods so that I could fasten something to the end if I wanted (might end up just getting tennis balls depending on how often they hit my legs OR WORSE). I put one pin in one rod to prevent the basket from sliding out. Not sure where I saw this idea but I like the fact that I can keep the tooling close by, and as I make new tools as needed can put them in there. The basket will ultimately be inserted from the other side and in the bottom most holes for my liking.

Attachments

• IMG_7972.jpg
    IMG_7972.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7971.jpg
    IMG_7971.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 179
Back