Finally Ive Found An Enco 1005200, Knee Mill

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Lucky , just after craigslist add was posted.Sometimes I win this ones a pretty good one I think. Shes got some rust , quite a bit of oily gunk but she seems to be ok . The owner even delivered her for a very fair price, he said the motor was trash but its not the capacitor was blown, so ive ordered a $10 capacitorshould be here in a few days. Then the fun begins im planing to degrease her and clean it up reprime and paint her up nice. I have to rewire it seems he only ran it one direction for drilling operations. I had been looking at one in georgia with no motor for $900. Plus it had been sitting outside for months. Without going crazy yet the backlash isnt real bad about 40 thousandth , I think I can adjust that out at the nut . Both directions seem the same. Anybody know if these came with the covers over the cross over slide like the bridgports?? Ive been pretty busy with mower repairs , just picked up a clarke parking lot sweeper , should help pay some of the mill back. I feel like a kid with new toys at christmas but cant play till summer with them. Shoot I already ordered new handles to replace the plastic ones. A quart of emerald green enamel paint and three spray cans of primer, couldnt find it in a quart ,can. Have some pictures but not sure how to post. My ipad died and im using my daughters samsung , big difference I cant even figure how to answer emails on this . Technology dumb I guess. Well must sign off my next purchase will be a shipping container to empty all the extras and woodworking tools , ive been trying to sell them for two years or so anybody need any???

[QUOTEim lucky to get , pictures ive got them but notknowing how fhis fhing works to send"kd4gij, post: 400756, member: 143"]What A new toy and no pictures?[/QUOTE]
Shoot Im lucky to get it , let alone be able to send pictures on a machine I dont own.

Sounds like a great deal if you're that happy! Congrats on the machine. What do you have for tools that you wish to unload? I might want or know someone that wants them.

Sounds like a great deal if you're that happy! Congrats on the machine. What do you have for tools that you wish to unload? I might want or know someone that wants them.
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN CONTACT. I FINALLY BOUGHT A NEW TABLET TO REPLACE MY FAVORITE OLD IPAD THE FIRST SERIES. NOW IM ON A FIRE 10.1 OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED.
OK IVE A LIKE NEW DELTA 10" COMMERCIAL RADIAL ARM SAW WITH A WHEELED BASE THAT LOCKS DEAD STILL. WITH A DADO CUTTER AND MORE. IF I USED THIS SAW THREE HRS THATS ALOT.
A ROCKWELL DELTA CAST IRON JOINTER FOUR INCH WITH A VERY STABLE WOODEN BASE .AT LEAST FORTY YEARS OLD.
A 3HP MAKITA PLUNGE ROUTER THIS IS A REAL WOOD EATER SUPER STRONG , GREAT FOR A CUSTOM ROUTER TABLE.
SEVERAL PNEUMATIC NAILERS WITH NAILS ONE IS NEW SFN 40 BY SENCO .
BELT SANDERS
LOTS OF CLAMPS UP TO 84" BESSEY A FEW NEW BESSEYS 40" OTHER BAR CLAMPS
MORE POWER TOOLS FROM BUILDING CABINETS AND DAYCARE FURNITURE.

SHOOT IVE BEEN BUSY TRYING TO GET MY SHIPPING CONTAINER READY TO PUT THINGS FROM THE GARAGE INTO. BUILDING SHELVING ,A RAMP TO GET INTO IT. ALL THE WHILE DOING REPAIRS FROM MY WHEELCHAIR ON OLD MOWERS TO RESELL AND SURVIVE IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE STATE IN THE ALMOST UNION.

I'd be very interested in pictures of your mill. I have a 1005700 that needs some small parts. Especially curious of the workings of the spindle feed handle.

Hi when I can get things moved around ill be working on mine . I'm DISABLED in a wheelchair and things take me three times longer then normal. Ill be glad to help . If your close your welcome to come look for yourself.

Hey Silverbullet, how's that Enco coming along? I am finally back to work on mine again. Been busy painting my Logan lathe. Arranging the shop. All takes time.

Hey Silverbullet, how's that Enco coming along? I am finally back to work on mine again. Been busy painting my Logan lathe. Arranging the shop. All takes time.
Well I've made no progress at all , garage is half empty , and nothing put in place. I haven't even looked at them in months. I have three bulging discs in my back. The amount of pain I've had to endure I wouldn't wish on the doctor who made me worse by exploring in my spine . I'm hoping neurologist can do something to help.
If I sit upright I'm fine till I have to bend or lie back in bed. Therapy being done Hope it helps. I'm so close to having my machine shop. I'm even getting an old planer if the dealing goes thru. Trades is good when both are happy.
My Bridgeport 15" rotary table for the federal planer. It looks in the picture like it is stuck in time. I love to have got all the overhead belt system and the machines. But on disability SS you don't have money , at least on what I get.
Of course now I'm laid up. Stuff on craigslist are getting replies from buyers. , good luck with your enco . I needed a new capacitor for the motor did get it but haven't even installed it. Everything looked good when iu covered her with oil mixed with gear oil and trans fluid. I use an air pressure can sprayer . Lubes sticks to prevent rust and loosens crud. I have six machines waiting to be checked out and repaired as needed.
Tough to do it all myself , no sons or even a son in law worth salt when it comes to labor. But as long as I'm able ill work at it .

Back