finger vs flap wheel

All about velocity, At the doctors office the needle that never hurts is always inserted by ninja disguised as a pretty nurse. Mike

those shivers are a good thing don't ignore them when you do it will be you sending shivers down other peoples spines when you write your story bill

If you lose the nail get a small tattoo on the nail bed. When the nail grows back you'll have a tat like no one else! (I would do it but I can't stand pain!) :crush:

A smashed fingernail, or a bad toothache, are two things that you can't realize or describe the pain unless you've had one of them.

Jim, add to that "Ah, just the right size gap for the surface plate - but not the fingers holding it..."

Dave H. (the other one)

those stories send shivers down my spine :eek:

i once has a spinning 8" wire wheel send a quill directly into the septum of my nose, about 1/4" deep :cry::cry::cry:
i had to self extract, it was buried deep in cartilage

needless to say, full face shield when using wire wheels!
Yes

Look on the bright side, you'll never do that again, next time you use that flap wheel your neurons will remind you of this incident.
Now if you do this a second time, well lets just say " Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result "

those stories send shivers down my spine :eek:

i once has a spinning 8" wire wheel send a quill directly into the septum of my nose, about 1/4" deep :cry::cry::cry:
i had to self extract, it was buried deep in cartilage

needless to say, full face shield when using wire wheels!

And ideally a 1/4" steel breastplate....

It's a bit like trying to bath a cat, really.

Dave H. (the other one)

Back