Finno ugric Workshop activities

Norppu

Registered
Registered
As posting each and every video update would generate a lot of threads I decided to start updating this thread whenever new material is available in my YouTube channel. And yes, it is a workshop related channel :)

Here are the five latest additions
-
-
-
-

Nice job on your first taper pin installation! And good tutorial...

The tail stock of my lathe has a reach of under 2 inches. It is quite tedious to make deeper holes than that. So, here is my solution for that problem.
The setup is also accurate enough to utilize very small carbide drills. I was not able to use those earlier as the tail stock is not accurate enough for them. Those drills break up on the first contact with work piece if they are not aligned in the dead center.

My neighbor has a windmill on which the rotor blades are attached using a taper shaft and a M30 (fine) nut. He needs a nut that interlocks the actual nut. This nut should be quite thin in order to not to give water a place to collect.

I subscribed to his channel a while back. He is a good machinist and produces good content. Imho.

Likewise. I enjoy his Nordic sensibilities.
Good stuff @Norppu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A microscope for the workshop. First part in english and the other in German language. :)

Back