Fire & Ice: Shop Problem Solving

Unless I am mistaken, Rigid makes a rolling attachment for the 535. You might get some ideas from it should you go to roll forming the swage. It will be built much different than the cutter you modified. I haven't used one on a 535, but seen one in action rolling grooves. Sure makes it look easy.

But I understand about the straight press. Although if you find other uses or sizes the attachment would save having to build more dies.

I'll look into that. Thank you Tony.

Thanks for sharing your outline of the mfg evolution.

I don't know anything about truck campers and I was wondering if the product is used in the field or primarily at the home base?
In other words, is it common for people separate the camper from the truck at a camping location?

Thanks for sharing your outline of the mfg evolution.

It's my pleasure.

I don't know anything about truck campers and I was wondering if the product is used in the field or primarily at the home base? In other words, is it common for people separate the camper from the truck at a camping location?

It is somewhat common to off load the camper in the field where the campers want to explore the area or tow the boat to the ramp. That way you don't have to break camp to go play in the area.

I love Sch 80 tubing for exactly these reasons:
I can turn it down and bore it out to exacting dimensions that are not possible with nominal tube.

Back