Fitting a pot to a vfd

Fortis64

Registered
Registered
Hi,I have an Omron V1,000, vfd 240v single phase input to 240v 3 phase output. Can you guys on here help me out here . I'd like to have a wee bit more speed control on my little Centec 2 . So.. I'd like to fit a potentiometer . This is where I'm stumped . Yeh there is loads of information out on the net ,and that's my problem ...information overload !! . So , what do I need ,and where do I put/fit the potentiometer . Omron vfd.jpg

Appreciate any feed back

Per above. The Omron V1000 is the same as the Yaskawa V1000. I have this model on my mill, b1-01 = 1 is the default, but it varies on how the VFD was setup, there are several different template parameter files. So you do need to check this parameter.

V1000 pot.jpg

I recall getting stumped when mine would only go up to 65Hz if I recall.... There was a parm for max output (in Hertz) that the VFD would go up to.
maybe this has a parm like that. Just passing 2cents along. I also had spots in the manual with incorrect data. Would would say a "1 here does this... another page would say a "1" did the opposite. trial & error there!

Hope it is all up and running now!

For some reason ,probably my stupidity . I can't seem to be able to set the parameter . I'm not very savy with this sort of stuff . Any assistance would be appreciated Thanks .

Sean

Back