Five Cylinder Radial With Ohc

Fantastic. You are crazy if you fly that work of art!
Robert
He is crazy if he doesn't. Machines are meant to be used, so are engines. He can put it on a display stand after he has fun using what he spent so much time building.
And way more people would get to view that work of art , in another work of art flying vs being on his shelf being displayed.
And the most pride can be found using such a beautiful engine.

Brian, totally awesome work you do. Videos are also very well done. I absolutely have to start piping some of that music from your above video into my shop, would you give me the name of the musicians please.

Oh dear that only get's you to the site.
The name is Succotash by Silent Partner.
Brian

Hey Brian, it's been quite a while, anymore progress on your radial? Drooling for more.

Hi Jeff.
Yes I have had to limit my spending on workshop projects, a 20% drop in the exchange rate due to the UK voting to leave the European Union
has hit me very hard. However things will progress, but at a slower rate. I have just been given an offcut that will do very nicely for the master rod
so I am now working out how to go about making it, the rod is only 3 1/2" long so it will be a challenge.
Thanks for your interest It helps a lot when things are not going as smoothly as one would wish.
Brian.

P1013747.JPG

Brian, I also was curious, but also know that you some times went a while without working on it. But glad you have started looking at it again.
looking at the drawing, So one rod is solid and the other 4 attach to it. Is that correct.
ken

Back