Flagstaff AZ to Oklahoma City with truck and trailer empty

timvercoe

Registered
Registered
The date is still unset can handle up to 10,000 lbs on trailer. I am willing to go some what out of the way, if it helps someone out. I have experience in loading and strapping equipment, and of coarse no insurance to cover loading or unloading. PM me if interested.

Tim

The date is still unset can handle up to 10,000 lbs on trailer. I am willing to go some what out of the way, if it helps someone out. I have experience in loading and strapping equipment, and of coarse no insurance to cover loading or unloading. PM me if interested.

Tim
I wanted to tell the forum how much I appreciate the pickup and rigger section.
The story starts with an add on Craigslist for a Milwaukee die filer in Albuquerque New Mexico, 8 months ago.
The seller agrees to disassemble and ship the die filer shipping prepaid. He promptly send some of the machine and then nothing but silence for a month or so. I start calling very frequently and finally his wife answers the phone and tells me he has been in a diabetic coma for two weeks and that he was still in the hospital. She said she would have him call me after he gets better. He does contact me a few weeks later and was apologetic about the delay and would send it soon.
Never happens and he stops answering the phone.
Texting proves to be the answer and he agrees to have the parts picked up 8 months after the start of the purchase!
I read that timvercoe on the forum would be going through New Mexico and would pick up the last parts of the purchase.
Tim went over and above in his effort and time to bring the parts to Flagstaff.
I picked the parts up on Tuesday and unfortunately was not able to spend much time talking to him, I hope to get to the area and meet with him again and maybe take a shop tour.
Thanks Again Tim

I'm glad everything turned out OK for you. Tim sounds like a pretty stand up guy...way to go!

Back