Fork truck + Texting + Concrete Wall

projectnut

Registered
Registered
Drivers here are so bad, the only real solution is autonomous driving. Every one here on I85 is a Nascar driver. I got passed the other day by someone doing 100 mph on the right hand SHOULDER.
Robert
Had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago. The only difference was that the yahoo did it where an entrance ramp was merging into traffic. He went around me on the right, between 2 cars trying to merge, then a hard left through 3 lanes of traffic to the fast lane. People were scurrying around like hamsters in a maze trying to get out of his way. Scary to say the least.

The best part was his escapade didn't last long. He went by a state trooper at about 100+ mph and that was the end. About 5 miles down the road he was off to the side of the road surrounded by police cars.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock