Fork truck + Texting + Concrete Wall

Down here in GA (state)... the govt passed a 'hands free' phone law...
Starting July 1, 2018... the driver is not allowed to hold the phone while driving.
If the phone is in a cradle, one can touch it... just not hold it.

I would say at least 75 percent of motor vehicle accidents I investigated in my last 5 years of working were due to drivers paying more attention to their phone than driving...traffic is bad around my area..drivers texting.looking at phone.talking instead of driving..ought to be against the law..oh hell it already is..learned along time ago you can't fix stupid

Those same idiots vote too. No I'm not politicking just saying a saying. Ban the phones ban the cars. Like you said you can't fix stupid. And no one teaches common sense or pride .

Drivers here are so bad, the only real solution is autonomous driving. Every one here on I85 is a Nascar driver. I got passed the other day by someone doing 100 mph on the right hand SHOULDER.
Robert

Before smart phones came out, people were crashing their cars while they were fiddling with the radio, drinking, eating, brushing hair, putting on make-up and yelling at their kids. When I took drivers ed, one of the things we had to do was to use a map to navigate to a destination - does anyone else remember how much fun it was to use a 24"x36" paper paper map while you were driving? Good times!

Blame the workman, not the tool.

Oh, that concrete was only about 1 yr old. I hate when you get that first dent. I see at lot of people are miffed at all the stoopid drivers out there. I'm 56, and I can say, I miss the old days. I'm in Summerville, S.C. and traffic is getting worse everyday. Once this remodel is done on the house we're selling and moving to the foot hills, into the quiet country.

Back