Fortune Mill/Drill

vincent52100

Registered
Registered
I’ve been looking at mill/drills on Craigslist. Not a lot available in NC. I saw one that I had never heard of, a Fortune CF-30, made in 1982. It’s on there for $2750. I was wondering what made it worth that much. It’s on the Asheville NC Craigslist.

I did find a mill/drill I am interested in. It’s a Rong Fu 30 with some tooling for $400. Sounds pretty good I think.

5CD73290-C674-4EB4-9B07-FF8D75F273DD.jpeg

26304974-FE2F-4785-BB9E-10FD3783E18B.jpeg

They're asking a fortune for it fer sure !!!
The rong fu would be a good deal I gave $500.00 for an HF rong fu clone made in Taiwan
and got a lot of tooling with it, and now installing an Igauge DRO system to it.
Not the Bridgeport or BP clone I wanted but, for the price and the tooling
I didn't hurt myself at all...................

I believe the high asking price is due to the inclusion of a bag of oddly shaped cookies with a message inside predicting great things for you. I'd go with the Rong Fu, In hopes that it is in fact the Right Fu . Cheers, Mike

Out of curiosity I did contact the seller about the price. He said it was a mistake, it should have been $2250. I thought I might look at it if it was in the low hundreds because it’s close to me.

$2250 that still a fortune for that machine. As shown with no tooling, I'd say $500 tops. Some people are delusional when it comes to selling stuff.

You could get a brand new machine like that from Grizzly...………….

Back