Fortune Mill/Drill

Out of curiosity I did contact the seller about the price. He said it was a mistake, it should have been $2250. I thought I might look at it if it was in the low hundreds because it’s close to me.

That’s high. Just came back from an auction I’m Burlington NC an Enco knee mill. It brought 2400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mean to pop your bubble but the mill drill you're looking at isn't a RF30, its either a 20 or 25, the smaller lighter version. I don't mean it isn't worth $400, just thought you'd want to know.

Pretty sure C-Bags correct. I have the RF-30 and although they’re similar, there’s obvious differences from that picture compared to my 30. Price point is decent though. I’d pick it up. Especially if it comes with any tooling. Bonus!

Read the manual before you go and view it in person before you buy! Make sure the thing works too.

I reread the original post, wow, he's outta his cotten pickin mind. That cf30 in the pic was what I thought you were talking about for $400. That's about right IMHO but $2,400, that's nuts. The dead give away for a RF30 is the column base behind the mill table. It has a kinda flat spot and is kind of square. I think this is because the column is 4" and bigger than the 20 & 25. The cf30 in the pic the column base is round. That is the problem with these machines they were knocked off and rebranded by tons of distributors so you have to know what the details are. I got my well worn RF30 for $400 with a bunch worn out endmills and huge beat to death vise. But it's been a good starter and parts are still available.

My 30 with square column base. Good eye.

7AF8AABE-7EB2-43FE-BE12-7F374C65E854.jpeg

Back