Forum Software Update

Nels,
Sorry if my post came across as a complaint, it was not at all ment to be such. I was merely indicating a aviators location is helpful for regional questions for those who wish to share where they live. Your efforts are always appreciated sir.
Sincerely, Paco

Just noticed that the country / state flags are missing as well.

David

Like the new look! Site seems faster as well.

Thanks Nels, truly appreciate your efforts and the culture of this board.

BTW, the photo posting is still flawless. I just added a couple and it is as "eazy peezy" as before. Photos are critical to our stories and queries.

EDIT: I also edited a post from yesterday as the OP. It worked well and let me change the title a bit. Obviously, I am using it on this edit as well and what you see is what you get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking pretty good to me! Also I agree that it seems faster. The people on the backside of this forum do not get the recognition they should, So I would like to say Thank you to all of you guys!

Reactions: Z2V
I totally agree with you.Just still can't get it to log out. Maybe I am a bit slow or something.

I FINALLY got it. Went to the little bell icon at th top and got my account.

Nels,great job and thanks for your dedication to the forum.

Can you post pictures from your phone gallery by using the paperclip icon below marked attach files?

I guess cause we're old and hate change we get flabbergasted and flusterated. But thanks Nells . This site gives me a place to visit off an on all day I mean 24 hr day too.

Back