Forum Software Update

do not mind changes, but for some reason I had problems posting replies using IE. just switched over to FireFox and have been able to do some but some are now saying that they are not visable to everyone and are waiting moderator approval.

do not mind changes, but for some reason I had problems posting replies using IE. just switched over to FireFox and have been able to do some but some are now saying that they are not visable to everyone and are waiting moderator approval.

The hiccup about waiting moderator approval is not new with this update, I had this in the previous version, as did others. I recall a moderator post stating they did not know why this happens.

As a modeartor on two truck/4x4 sites, I understand a lot of the time and effort involved in keeping things running.

Nels,

Thanks for all you have done to make this place what it is.

As a disabled Vet, with a small fixed income, I can't help financially, I appreciate that this is a site without a paid membership. If there is anything I can do time wise, I would love to help.

George

In a short while, all the coders will have the addon versions for 2.0. I know we miss the functionality, but please try to be patient. I will install the new versions as soon as I can buy them. This is a MAJOR upgrade (2.0) that only happens every few years.

So far, the mobile web version is working pretty well. I do miss Tapatalk though. No rush, but if it can be done, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for keeping the board running!

Back