Found A Few More Mystery Tools.

Jay-z

Active User
Registered
image.jpeg Guessing that these are some sort of fly cutter. Really scary if you ask me.

image.jpeg I have not been able to find any information on what looks like workholding clamps for a mill or anything with a t-slot bed.

If someone has any insight on this stuff please feel free to share it.

Jay

Those top two look like hole cutters. I have two similar tools I put in my drill press to cut holes in wood. They can be scary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking circle cutter for making holes. I never thought much of them until I needed to make an odd size hole in a plastic panel (HDPE). With a sharp bit it cut a perfectly clean hole and the infinite size adjustment gave me a perfect fit. I'm not sure how it would work on hard materials but it's now my go-to tool for HDPE. This is a low rpm drill press or milling machine only item don't even think about using it in a handheld power drill. Make sure your material is well clamped down and keep your fingers out of the way!

Last edited:
Yep, that's what they seem to be. One down, one to go.

Jay

Look like light duty T slot hold downs for something.
Perhaps a drill press?

Daryl
MN

The second one looks like someone made a set of clamps that fit in a T slot and hold sheet metal to table.
The first tool is exactly what everyone thinks. A hole cutter mainly for wood and plastic. I guess one could try it on metal.

They are correct on the first pic. The common name for them is "Circle Cutters. The others look to be slot clamps for light duty as Dayrl pointed out.

"Billy G"

Thanks everyone . I do appreciate all of your help in identifying my many finds. Guaranteed more to come..........

Jay

Back