Found a good use for my Crosman .22 cal. pellet gun

Tmate

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
The sea gulls have been making a terrible mess out of my dock. Now I send a pellet bouncing down the dock and they take off in a hurry. No need to hit any of them. Much fun!

IMG_9823.JPG IMG_9824.JPG

Way back, in the old days, a humorous passtime was to break up "Alka-Seltzer" tablets and throw them to the gulls. It seems a sea gull can't burp. . . Almost as much fun as throwing rocks in front of a gooney bird (albatros?) that was taking off. They get good speed going and then forget what they were doing.

Way back, in the old days, a humorous passtime was to break up "Alka-Seltzer" tablets and throw them to the gulls. It seems a sea gull can't burp. . . Almost as much fun as throwing rocks in front of a gooney bird (albatros?) that was taking off. They get good speed going and then forget what they were doing.

bounching landing bird.gif

I am no pilot but I think the "Mentour Pilot" will be interested in that crash landing.

IF you ARE a pilot or interested in airplane crashes and why they happened, check out his YouTube videos "The Mentour Piot".

We used to put "replica" plastic owls on the helideck to keep the gulls away. Have to keep the droppings cleaned off though or they lost effectiveness.

Back