• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE SUPPORT OUR FORUM - UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE!
[4]

Found My Next Project

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

cs900

maker of chips
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
As if I need another, but my buddy gave it to me for free, so how could I not?
20160907_214958.jpg

20160907_214946.jpg

pretty neat little drill press. It has the optional counter balance weight on it as well. Runs mostly good, but the speed controller doesn't work below 8k RPM or so. Probably just needs a good cleaning.

Looks like they still make them. I need to call them up and see when this one was made. They still have the brochures online too. If anyone has any info on the 101w specifically I'd love to learn more about it. Otherwise enjoy, and I'll post pictures of the rebuild along the way.

TakeDeadAim

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Hey free is good!, and built not too far from me. My grandpa had one, I think my cousins husband has it now. A cool unit and that one looks in great shape for its age, you can kind of tell by the logo on it how old they are.

brino

Active User
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Neat drill press, I have never seen one like that.
Thanks for sharing it, and congratulations!
-brino

cs900

maker of chips
Hey free is good!, and built not too far from me. My grandpa had one, I think my cousins husband has it now. A cool unit and that one looks in great shape for its age, you can kind of tell by the logo on it how old they are.
any guess on the age? you're obviously more in the know than I on this company

[6]
[5] [7]