Free Energy Engine

well, i did stay at a Holiday inn Express , and i got an insurance quote from Jake at State Farm recently.

I'm setting the IPO at $112 per share, How many shares would you like :encourage:

This sounds as good as talking to my regular broker, so i’m going all in. Have your people call my people.

i took the liberty of including a couple wiring diagrams for the free energy engine,
have a look if you have nothing better to do! :grin:

Free Energy Engine Wiring Diagram.jpg

i shouldn't be showing this, but, here is the crudely drawn interface block diagram for the lil black box :grin big:

Comidox box wiring.jpg

If you don't know what RHCP is, unfortunately we are on a different wavelength-
your engine may operate differently than mine :eagerness:

Last edited:
Two things:

1) your main processor has no ground connection, and

2) the drive motor connects directly to the motor controller twice, one yellow line and one blue line. Then the arm and head motors are controlled thru the drive motors. On mine the arm and head motors are wired directly to the motor controller.

If you made those two changes I suspect you see a another 3000% increase in efficiency with the unit.

-brino

That’s not a hard diagram to read that ones easy you should have seen the one for my Tesla coil that was very fun!

i shouldn't be showing this, but, here is the crudely drawn interface block diagram for the lil black box :grin big:

View attachment 365360

If you don't know what RHCP is, unfortunately we are on a different wavelength-
your engine may operate differently than mine :eagerness:
No critique of your professionally done diagram, but a question. Does the Australian model use a LHCP, being in the southern hemisphere and all?

Tom

Back