FREE Flap disc promo

For the Canucks in the group, it does work, but shipping is more expensive:
1529722081027.png
As indicated above use code "FREEMIX " otherwise it's USD $46.99.

Thanks!

-brino

I just ordered a pack. Dang good deal!
Thanks..
Did you see the Travers deal yesterday? 2 Dewalt 4" angle grinders for $99

I got mine , 1 -120, 6-80, 3- 60, grits wish there were more 120 s but it’s all good.

I got mine , 1 -120, 6-80, 3- 60, grits wish there were more 120 s but it’s all good.
If you just save the 60s after they are worn down they are about 120 lol I've got piles of old discs I've saved I use for finer finish stuff

Just ordered a set, thanks for the heads-up!

Our menards has a two pack of bosch 4 1/2” angle grinders with paddle switches. Also has a extended hand area which is nice. Their 89.99 always get them on a 11% off week it’s a steel. I have four of them it’s nice to have a different abrasive or cut off on the same model at a reach without fiddling changing wheels.
I just ordered a pack. Dang good deal!
Thanks..
Did you see the Travers deal yesterday? 2 Dewalt 4" angle grinders for $99

Our menards has a two pack of bosch 4 1/2” angle grinders with paddle switches. Also has a extended hand area which is nice. Their 89.99 always get them on a 11% off week it’s a steel. I have four of them it’s nice to have a different abrasive or cut off on the same model at a reach without fiddling changing wheels.

Maybe just me, but I can't stand the paddle grip grinders. No lock on, and it gets old fast if you use them for more than a few minutes, and makes it harder to change positions. I do have an assortment of grinders to avoid the back and forth. Mike

My arbor is 5/8, oh well....

Back