Freebies

OlCatBob

Active User
Registered
Hey folks; I have a few items to give away.
I will take them to the post office and hopefully they will fit into a flat rate box.
You can pay me for shipping upon receipt of your item as there will be a return address on the box, or contact me for PayPal info.

1. 0.25 kva GE transformer, brand new.
240/480 hi 120/240 lo (or vice versa)

2. An eight inch diameter faceplate with 3 slots and dog drive gap.
2-3/4” x 6 tpi, I know it fits old Monarch lathe.

3. NMTB 40 drill chuck arbor, not sure what Jacobs taper it has, but it’s 1.25” long and upper diameter is 0.812 ish.
4. THK linear guide, has 12” travel. New

Bob

52A0A29E-D264-4FD1-B4B8-16E9775ECC3F.jpeg

Hey folks; I have a few items to give away.
I will take them to the post office and hopefully they will fit into a flat rate box.
You can pay me for shipping upon receipt of your item as there will be a return address on the box, or contact me for PayPal info.

1. 0.25 kva GE transformer, brand new.
240/480 hi 120/240 lo (or vice versa)

2. An eight inch diameter faceplate with 3 slots and dog drive gap.
2-3/4” x 6 tpi, I know it fits old Monarch lathe.

3. NMTB 40 drill chuck arbor, not sure what Jacobs taper it has, but it’s 1.25” long and upper diameter is 0.812 ish.
4. THK linear guide, has 12” travel. New

Bob

Bob,

I'd be interested in the NMTB 40 drill chuck arbor. I'll send you a message with my shipping address and you can give me your paypal information once you figure out what you need for shipping.

Thanks,

-Ron

Okay, how about you message me. I can't figure out how to send one to you. Flustered Thx

Ron;
It is rather baffling that there is no link to an email address...
I failed too!
My email is bojoreed (at) bellsouth (dot) net
Send me your info please.
Bob

Ron;
It is rather baffling that there is no link to an email address...
I failed too!

I don't understand your comment about no link to an email address. This site is a bulletin board, not a reflector. It has a PM (Private Mail) feature called Conversations. The easiest way to get to it in this case would have been to hover your mouse pointer over the User ID of the member to whom you wish to send a PM and as soon as the new window pops up, slide down and click on Start Conversation. Another way to do it is to click on Inbox on the main tool bar, then slide down and click on either Show all... or Start a new conversation.

Wa5cab;
I suppose I was using my cell phone; hard to hover with it...
But hey, it was both of us.
Bob

Wa5cab;
I suppose I was using my cell phone; hard to hover with it...
But hey, it was both of us.
Bob

OK. It sounded as though both of you were trying to send a direct emai and looking for an email addressl. For security and liability reasons, the site doesn't display email addresses, telephone numbers, snail mail complete addresses, etc.

Back