Frustration with usps

I bought a Kindle Fire years ago - box was balanced on my rural box.
My daughter needed a birth certificate so she could get a passport, I spent the day at the office of Vital Records so I could send the documents next day mail. Post office didn't deliver her next day to me with application and other required documents. They said "the envelope wouldn't fit in my box". I had to drive 10 miles to post office to retrieve the letter. I put it in box and texted a picture to her so she could get her money back for postage - no refund,
New mail person didn't deliver an important package I needed - they said my address didn't exist. Clearly marked on box. My rural route has all boxes on same side of road and person across the road at 830 has box before my 823 address so I'm sure they stopped looking when they saw that.
The guy I have now is pretty good with driving to the house but never puts things in the same place.

Happens in Canada too with Canada Post. I leave in an area having community boxes and sometimes I get letters from other which I deliver myself and sometimes other get my mail / parcels.

Back