Fusion 360 for beginners Series

Well, let’s say that I tried that....hence why I wanted to start over......I figure eventually the light will go on and someone will be home in my head!

Click on the Analysis light bulb and the sectional view should go away and reveal your pull.

Next challenge I am trying to overcome.....putting a filet radius in. I got one inside radius in, but trying to get three more, well let’s just say I walked away for the day......grrrrr

Next challenge I am trying to overcome.....putting a filet radius in. I got one inside radius in, but trying to get three more, well let’s just say I walked away for the day......grrrrr
Hold ctrl and click away.

Also, if you have not discovered it already ... hold Shift and the mouse scroll wheel down and you get free orbit without having to click anything. Holding only the scroll wheel down will pan. I remember back when I started and went waaaaaaay too long before learning those shortcuts.

Also, if you have not discovered it already ... hold Shift and the mouse scroll wheel down and you get free orbit without having to click anything. Holding only the scroll wheel down will pan. I remember back when I started and went waaaaaaay too long before learning those shortcuts.
I have struggled with getting the free orbit. I will try it when I get back to room. Thank you for that!

Here is my electrical box so far. I have tried to get filet radius into the other inside corners but you can see that I struggle to make it happen. Here is where I am so far.

I have Fusion 360 viewer on my phone. That is what I am on now.

I should pullout the laptop and follow along.
I find Fusion 360 to be very complicated.
I am an old analog dog though.

Hey guys, I've been otherwise detained with other springtime matters...so I apologize for not figuring out how to do the live stream of F360. I think the best thing to do is I'll put a couple of timeslots on the calendar and whoever can join can join and we will go from there.

Back