G0619 Mill dead

This guy repairs the Sieg Lathe and Mill Circuit Boards. (The G0619 is a rebranded Sieg SX3 mill)

DAT510, Got my boards back from olduhfguy and they worked perfectly. I sent all three of the boards, at his suggestion, so he could ensure everything worked together. His turnaround was about 3 days. $95 plus $15 shipping. Could not be happier. Mill up and running, but now there is a small problem with the DRO. I will start another thread for that.
Tom-C

DAT510, Got my boards back from olduhfguy and they worked perfectly. I sent all three of the boards, at his suggestion, so he could ensure everything worked together. His turnaround was about 3 days. $95 plus $15 shipping. Could not be happier. Mill up and running, but now there is a small problem with the DRO. I will start another thread for that.
Tom-C

This is of great interest to me. I was looking at a welder with a burned Arc Starter board. Miller indicates it is no longer in production or available to their knowledge, I wonder if this would be something he could tackle?

This is of great interest to me. I was looking at a welder with a burned Arc Starter board. Miller indicates it is no longer in production or available to their knowledge, I wonder if this would be something he could tackle?
Papa Charlie, Don't know, but Peter Bush is a nice guy. He is a retired radio repair man and got into fixing the circuit boards for 7X10 mini lathes. Email him and see: Peter Brush <olduhfguy@gmail.com>

Back