G0704 build in progress

OK, here she is

After several months of only being able to work on it one day a week, we can finally say she is 99.5% done. Waiting on some Tygon tubing to use for the flood coolant but I am VERY excited to say all went well. I haven't made a video yet but will do so prior to the first milled part. I'll post a link here when it is available. A HUGE..HUGE thank you to Jumps for making this project possible...
Tom

20130908_094035[1].jpg 20130908_094142[1].jpg

20130908_094035[1].jpg20130908_094142[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only allowed 95mb of file space so I guess I'm gonna have to delete some old pics...is that ok with everyone?

i agree dont loss any of those pics it is a great thread and good job i have loved watching this come together. :thumbsup:

i agree dont loss any of those pics it is a great thread and good job i have loved watching this come together. :thumbsup:

Ok...here is a very short video...still waiting on coolant hose and tracking says I should have it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve goes far be on what you would except from most people the Brass Parts he made for my shaper were as good or better that the ones Hendey put on it.

Thanks again Steve.

Paul

Back