G0755 draw bar

Apparently I was to blame for a drill chuck & a live center the past couple of day. Those aren't minor offenses, I feel bad so I'm trying to hide in the shadows!

Ahh Will, hiding won't help I'm afraid. Dave and Mike know where you are!

Ya know Dave, there's gold in them thar Vidmars, garages, basements, coffee cans, cardboard boxes, etc, but you keep having to work, and cant get to it. Boy that was a lot of commas,,,,, :beer mugs:

Mike , I think I was on dayshift for 6 weeks , had the weekends off and couldn't do a darn thing becuz of this Covid crap . Now that things are opening back up , guess where I am . :rolleyes: I do get my 4 days off though when I'm on this shift , but still , no weekends .

Have you had one yet, or are they just telling you you'll get one?LOL

The brass/deadblow hammer was part of a repair kit, for a wood molding head, the company I worked for imported for one of their business divisions. We use to ship out the heads and keep the repair kits, it had 2 different size hammers, some metric open end wrenches, some Allen wrenches and a few speciality sockets and pullers. At one time I had almost 30 of the hammers, now down to 3 or 4. The other hammer/wrench, was a $10 ENCO item, a brass hammer head on one side a 3/4” (19 mm) socket (drawbar size) on the other side. As I mostly use collet chucks on 2 of the 3 mills, I rarely touch the drawbar on the mills.

DFA9008B-FC85-4DAB-A815-240E1E98B06A.jpeg

Back