G0759 On The Way

I visited the Grizzly Pennsylvania showroom yesterday (7-17) and they did not have the G0759 on display either. I do have that model mill and it seems to fit my needs just fine. I also ordered the plastic gear in the drive train of the G0759 that can be easily damaged just in case. The part number is 209 on the parts list, P0704209.

Hope you enjoy your machine..

Anyone in the thread receiving, or have any updates on their G0759?
Sure hope mine gets on the way soon - waiting is killing me. I keep finding all sorts of "must have" tooling.
Dropped a big wad of $$$ with Glacern Machine Tools today anticipating arrival of mill.

Anyone in the thread receiving, or have any updates on their G0759?
Sure hope mine gets on the way soon - waiting is killing me. I keep finding all sorts of "must have" tooling.
Dropped a big wad of $$$ with Glacern Machine Tools today anticipating arrival of mill.

Haven't heard anything else. Last word was that Grizzly expected their shipment in late August.

Let us know if you hear otherwise.

Bits showing up while I wait for the G0759
I can't say enough about how nice the Glacern tooling is.

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG

Bits showing up while I wait for the G0759
I can't say enough about how nice the Glacern tooling is.

View attachment 80931

View attachment 80932

I just bought a 6" Glacern Premium CNC machinist vice during their 4th of July 1/2 price blowout. GOOD BYE JAW LIFT!

You're gonna love it. What other tooling did you get? I'm not experienced enough to discern what's lurking behind the opaque containers. ;^)

I just bought a 6" Glacern Premium CNC machinist vice during their 4th of July 1/2 price blowout. GOOD BYE JAW LIFT!

You're gonna love it. What other tooling did you get? I'm not experienced enough to discern what's lurking behind the opaque containers. ;^)

Opaque containers are just more ER25 collets.
I bought the vise, Hobbyist Starter Pack (Glacern let me swap ER32 collet chuck for ER16 and 3" facemill for 2" with integral R8 arbor) and collets.
Glacern was really easy to work with for this order - placed order Monday evening and box was on my door Thursday. Their bits are spendy compared to Shars and Enco, but seeing now nice this stuff is, and how eager they are to accommodate - I'm a fan!

I checked out Glacern's web site. Thanks for the endorsement, looks like great stuff. Time to start ordering some tools!

I checked out Glacern's web site. Thanks for the endorsement, looks like great stuff. Time to start ordering some tools!

My pleasure!
I see you are in Bozeman. I keep looking at the area for when I retire. Looks like a great place.

Regards -
J

Back