Gag Gift

Maybe this is WAY off topic but what our family does for Xmas is... we all buy one gift.
So if 50 people show up for the Xmas party we put 50 bingo numbers in a bag.
Every person gets to draw a number. The gifts are wrapped so the items can not be seen.
The person with the lowest number (1) gets to pick a gift and he has to open it for all to see.
The person with number (2) gets to take the gift away from the first person or pick another gift.
He also opens for all to see. This goes on until all numbers is drawn. A gift can move only
three times then whoever has it gets to keep it. This way everyone pretty much gets something
that he or she might want and not a lot of money was spent. Everyone tries to spend around $50
on a gift. It's fun to watch the woman fight over something everyone wants.

Please delete if the masters does not want this here...

KBeitz......By any chance did you happen to notice the dates the original post was made much less the last one before you replied? Nothing really wrong with reviving a long dormant thread so long as you are aware you are doing so!

Yep... I'm reading all... Every post... If they are still here to read I would think they
are here to comment on... right?
It's going to take me a few weeks to read everything on this forum.

Yes you Are Correct. Wow reading Everything??? thats a rather Large Goal and I hope that I see your comment on every single thread, good luck.

Yep... I'm reading all... Every post... If they are still here to read I would think they
are here to comment on... right?

It's going to take me a few weeks to read everything on this forum.

You are absolutely correct. :encourage: Please revive all the old threads you like. I am glad you are enjoying the forum.

No way I'm commenting on every thread... Some I even speed read over. Others I take my time.
When I get done reading everything I will add some post of my own...
Also as soon as I can catch up with my bills I will become a donating member.

No way I'm commenting on every thread... Some I even speed read over. Others I take my time.
When I get done reading everything I will add some post of my own...
Also as soon as I can catch up with my bills I will become a donating member.

I'm with you. I'll lurk for quite some time before I join a forum and read heavily before I post much after I join. To avoid faux-pas, I like to learn a little about the members before I comment. It's not a problem here, obviously, because everyone is so gosh dern nice ;-)

We had the same Xmas gift / swap. One of the girls got a new toilet seat.

Back