Gear box for a 618 ?

To start a PM thread with a specific individual, quickest way is to click on their User ID anywhere on the site, and in the window that appears, click on Start Conversation.

westsailpat check your inbox at the top of the page.

OK clif , got it but funny thing it showed up in my Alerts not my Inbox .

It should have shown up in your Alerts as well as in Conversations.

Hey Robert , it didn't show up in Conversation , only Alerts . Anyhow lets see what clif sends and maybe you can add it to down loads . I'm not so great on the computer , so you'll have to walk me through it . Hopefully we can see it right here too . Also for me to send a PM it would help if it said click here to send a PM rather start conversation ( after you click on the avatar ) . It could be said it's the same thing , and I know that now .

Last edited:
Yeah, "Conversation" is another of those mealy-mouthed millennial words like "experience" that I have learned to hate. Unfortunately, programmers have to make changes just to justify remaining employed.

I'll log in as you and see whether or not I can figure out what happened. After I eat lunch.

In the mean time, one of the members instead of just putting in in the original thread started a new thread and attached an .XLS file containing the chart. However, I have a question about some of the numbers shown so you might wait until we sort that out before going to the trouble to make a printed copy to put onto your machine. And I will convert it to a PDF and put it into Downloads as soon as the questions are settled.

Mark,

It wasn't a PM (Conversation) that he sent you last night, but a profile post. To get to it, either click on Alerts and scroll down to last night and click on the Profile post, or click on your User ID in the top tool bar and in the left pane, click on Profile. I guess that you could consider it another form of PM, although I almost never use it.

OK , all is good clif came through with the PDF . It would be a spectacular under taking to say the least . To construct this box in a decent amount of time IMO you would need a crew and a CNC mill would be handy . Anyhow I have asked clif if it's OK (copy rights?) to post it here and save it to down loads . To tell you the truth when I had my shop and if a guy came in and asked me to build this , seriously I think I would have declined .

clif's GB , this one I think is awesome because IMO it just looks like it fits , and still uses the original gear cover door . Thanks clif , Mark .
1_f5730f341d00ff035a8931ad138903f7.jpg

Last edited:
Back