[4]

Geeze FINALLY AFTER TWO YEARS OF LOOKING

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Silverbullet

Gold
Registered
Well it always seems when I stop looking and just kill time scanning the sale on tools I find what I've been wanting and at a reasonable price.
I had been looking for a 6" x 48" upright belt sander. They seem to always be over $500 never at the price they should be about $300. And I'm on a no extra spending freeze self and wife imposed.
Don't this machine sit for sale for three months at $325. So on a whim I send him an offer of $200. YUPP he accepted the offer , ok I now have to find away to get into the city to pick it up. As most know I'm laid up so I ask my daughter sure dad ill do it. Now it's email get directions Google don't work in Philadelphia so my poor daughter fought narrow streets inn my big sprinter . She gets there the guys out and the other guy knows nuttin right. I text after she texts e gets straightened out sends pic and cks with me YUPP it's it . So now I have a good looking delta ,,, older better model,,, . Now for the last item a vertical bandsaw for metal , or convertible to metal . I'd love a 20" baby but like to get $1,000 or better. Oh well someday .
Ok I've led you through my day. My daughter said no more Philly. Can't blame her.

2017081195110030.jpg

Last edited:

RandyM

H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Sounds like you're all tired out. Time for a nap. :)

dlane

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Nice unit, how's the platen look.

markba633csi

Gold
Registered
Google doesn't work in Philly? That sucks.
Your daughter is a sweetie for getting that for you
Mark

[6]
[5] [7]