George Goehl, Metal Sculpture, Passed Away - message from his sons

Ken from ontario

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I don't know how many of you knew George Goehl but he truly was a mentor to many hobbyists especially those interested in welding or brazing and most of all sculpting with copper, he was a coppersmith,/sculptor who loved to teach what he knew,. RIP.

Last edited:
Never heard of George, RIP.

. I’m subscribed now and will go through his vids.

Internet is awesome but it is always a bit of a mystery when somebody just disappears. Often we never find out happened, got bored, no time, ran out of things to say, died?

This is not someone I was familiar with, but nice of his sons to follow up and let people know. Looks like he has quite a collection of videos to go through. I've just watched a few and very nice how he is short and to the point, nothing over 10 minutes.

It is amazing to find people with not only the drive and creativity to do the work, but filming and editing? Wow. I don’t even seem to find the time to take pics much less video. There are several people I followed their sites that are gone now and someone keeps their sites up. That is a wonderful thing IMHO as it keeps their memory alive. And their sites are full of info you can’t get anywhere else.

Back