Go750g - Three Years Old With Extras, Deal?

brav65

Active User
Registered
I have an opportunity to get a GO750G with extras listed below for $2700. Deal or no Deal?

This lathe is about 3 years old and is in excellent condition having seen only light use. Included is a Bison 5C collet chuck with a set of Shars collets in 1/32” increments. Also included is a set of carbide cutters, boring bars, parting tool, and quick change tool holders. The standard 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks are included along with faceplate, steady rests, live centers, etc. (All the standard equipment from Grizzly). I’ll also include a Starrett #98 precision level to help you set everything level in your shop. You will have to pick this up and move it from my shop in Prescott. I include heavy duty lifting straps that I used to set it in place. You can rent an engine hoist from the local hardware store for about $20 to help lift it off the base. I have the original wood pallet that it was shipped on. See the grizzly.com for full details, specs and included accessories on this lathe. Gears are provided to convert to true metric for threading. I just changed the oils in the gear boxes so you’ll be set for a while. You also get whatever cutting oils, way oil, gearbox oil, etc. that I have. I’m negotiable on price, but I think that around 60% of the new price is very fair (new cost of the lathe is $3970 with freight and new cost of the Bison chuck is $585). So 60% price is about $2700.

I would have been over as soon as I talked to him so someone else doesn't slip in and snag it.
That is way to good of a deal to let get away.

Good luck and I hope you get it.

Remember, PICS or it didn't happen. :D

Some how, some way, you NEED to get over there and at the least give him $ to hold it until you can pick it up. I'd be all over that like flies on..... well, you know. :) I'd be AMAZED if it's still for sale by Sunday.

Well I heard from him this morning and a guy is supposed to come down from Utah, I am next in line if the guy no shows....we will see!

Take a look at how Ulma Doctor just got his newest mill. Hint: He was not waiting in line. The early bird gets the worm...

Back