Going to need a cutter grinder...

They threw all of that in the dumpster? o_O The big end mills look like a Brown and Sharpe taper?
Nice save
Martin

Yes Martin, it's a government lab...

They're all straight, Weldon Flat or threaded (e.g. Clarkson) shank, there are a couple too big for my ER32 / INT40 collet chuck though...

It really is the World's Best Skip, to the best of my knowledge - everything from stainless SHCS by the dozens to 3 foot lengths of 6 inch stainless rounds (those took some rescuing!) via 20mm titanium alloy bars a few feet long, dial gauges and inch micrometers, O'scopes and power supplies, vacuum pumps and compressors, refractory ceramic tiles for building heat-treatment furnaces and foundries (when I get the Tuits) :D

I have to control myself, or I wouldn't be able to move in my workshop - can barely move now! I sometimes think I could more than double my pay on EvilBay just by picking over the skips, but...

Dave H. (the other one)

Sorry different lingo here " skip's " ? Don't know what they are but want one or two :cool:

Sorry different lingo here " skip's " ? Don't know what they are but want one or two :cool:

There are three of 'em to pick over, but one mostly has the weird brown stuff that splits as soon as I look at it....

Dave H. (the other one)

Back