Going to Ohio

Uglydog

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'm headed to OH in early August.
While I'm looking for some finds of my own, I'll have the bed of a 2500HD with some extra space headed west as far as Dayton MN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daryl---I'm not sure where in Ohio they are, but there are Amish comunities that have many machine shops that are nice to look at. You may find some good bargains there. If I find out where my Amish friend moved to, I will get you his location. Dave :thinking:

If you get a chance call and get a tour of Dayton Machine Tool, on of the countries best Machine Tool Rebuilders. Plus they might have some older straight-edges :)) for sale. Rich
http://dmtnet.com/

If you get a chance call and get a tour of Dayton Machine Tool, on of the countries best Machine Tool Rebuilders. Plus they might have some older straight-edges :)) for sale. Rich
http://dmtnet.com/

I will contact them!
If I get a tour, I'll mention your name.

Thank you,
Daryl
MN

- - - Updated - - -

Daryl---I'm not sure where in Ohio they are, but there are Amish comunities that have many machine shops that are nice to look at. You may find some good bargains there. If I find out where my Amish friend moved to, I will get you his location. Dave :thinking:

Interesting idea.
Thank you,
Daryl
MN

You wouldn't be happening to make a stop at HGR would you?

I would LOVE to see their warehouse!

If you get there please take some pics of that place. A huge and amazing place that must be. The ghosts of countless machinists reside there.

What is HGR?
Where is it?
What do they do?

I purchased a packaging machine from them last year, cheap i may add.
I have spent a lot of time looking and drooling at their website.
They sure have a ton of stuff!!!!
I'd take my vacation at HGR if they'd let me:rofl:

I purchased a packaging machine from them last year, cheap i may add.
I have spent a lot of time looking and drooling at their website.
They sure have a ton of stuff!!!!
I'd take my vacation at HGR if they'd let me:rofl:
They used to set up a grill and call everyone in for a free lunch. What else could you ask for besides a rollback and a pocket full of cash :lmao:

They sell everything! It's in Euclid Oh. near Cleveland.

Looks dangerous....
Do they happen to have a separate area devoted to women's shoes (not for me)?

Definitely on the target to do list.

Thank you!

Back