[gone] Free chipped/dull end mills and cutters for regrinding or raw material

FliesLikeABrick

Wastestream salvage addict
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I inherited a box of various cutters, end mills, etc. Many of them seem dull, chipped, or otherwise damaged.

I am trying to make an effort to be a better consumer .... finding homes for things that other people can use or repair, rather than me thinking "well this went into a recycling [wastestream] so that's good enough"

To that end, if anyone wants cutters or wants me to look for something specific - please let me know. I would love for these to go to someone that wants to practice regrinding cutters, or knows they can regrind them and use/sell them.

These should be trivial to ship via USPS, I would eat the cost or accept a couple dollars via paypal to offset some of the shipping cost of giving these away.

1642619609396.png

1642619628699.png

Last edited:
If not spoken for , I'll take them and sharpen them then spread them out . Let me know what you want for shipping .

If not spoken for , I'll take them and sharpen them then spread them out . Let me know what you want for shipping .
Thanks, I am blown away by the rapid response -- between this and the other subforum I posted in, I picked some stuff out for one person and am splitting the rest across 2 people that said they would take the rest. I'm sure if someone else is reading this thread and has a box of inherited or self-created damaged cutters, they'll reach out!

Not like I really needed them , but could've sharpened them up . I think I better do some of mine first ! :rolleyes:

Back