*** Gone *** Free Mill Power Feed - Made In Taiwan...did I Mention Its Brand New?

I would very much appreciate such an addition to my Rf clone...it would scratch one of the "stuff I have to make before I can make anything" projects off my list...which I would love to com plate before my 70th birthday......

I'm 43, now.

I was considering trying to adapt one of these to work with a Clausing 8520 mill, which I believe can be done with a different adapter that could be made on the mill itself. A few people have tried to adapt regular power feeds to the Clausing, but there have been very few successes that I am aware of. I believe that with this type of power feed, I could make it work. An appropriate write up / build thread would be necessary of course.

Myself, I can live without a power feed, but being able to come up with a proper adapter and then sharing the plans and procedures with the rest of the forum would make it worthwhile.

Just think of all the misery in the world that could be solved if you give it to Terry. All the folks struggling with their pathetic 8520 power feeds could have hope..... I vote give it to Terry.

michael former 8520 owner

Put me in the running I have a hf table mill bet it works on that. Oh well I know too late . Thanks anyway , mines the bigger one not the tiny mill. Oh and with my disabilitys I could use it. I'm 59'not quite old but gettin there.I work out of a wheelchair too.You want funny heck just look at my picture, that alone shows my whole story. My suspenders are 5 years old my wheelchair is falling apart but my brand new gran baby don't care how I look she just knows she's loved. Nope nuttin funny . Just life.

Last edited:
Let me put it this way. My wife wants you to donate it to her cause. So when ever I am busy in the workshop and I hear the back door opening I know the wife is on the way to the workshop. The I quickly go over to my mill/drill and put the machine on and start turning the handle, so when she enters she looks and normally says suppose you cannot help me now cause you have to manually turn that handle. I just hope that she never asks me what I am always doing on the mill/drill

I have one for 220 volts but I am running 110 volts, is there a way to convert the 220v to 110v easily? If not, I guess I will just have to break down and run a 220v circuit to my mill as it can run on 220v, also.

I've been looking at feeds for my X axis and haven't found one that was designed for it. I have an Induma 1s. That looks like something I could make work. What make and model is it?

Thanks,

Denny

I think that is a great gesture. I could certainly use one on my little mill and I believe I could adapt that one to it.
Thanks, Nick

Don't forget different voltages and frequencys in other countries. Everything that has ever been British usually is 220V,50 cycle. The cycle doesn't seem to matter. Motors just run 20% slower. But the voltage must be attended to with a decent converter.

I have one for 220 volts but I am running 110 volts, is there a way to convert the 220v to 110v easily? If not, I guess I will just have to break down and run a 220v circuit to my mill as it can run on 220v, also.

The power feed I'm giving away operates on 110v.

Back