Gonna Be A Long Day

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
Wife went in this morning for repair of a 3rd brain aneurysm. We also found out they want to look at one that was clipped last year. Seems there is a spot they want to check on it.
So I am going to stay away from the shop as my mind will not be on things too well today.

Sure hope things work out for you, Bill.

-frank

Prayer sent and fingers crossed, Bill. Hope things go well.

Bill not sure what to say. Just waiting and wondering can seem like a lifetime.
For me sometimes it helps to think positive, get back into the shop and concentrate on doing productive things that keep me away from the negatives.. or doubts.

However you know YOU better than I do.
My wishes for all the best for your wife.

David

Hope things are working out well for both of you. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Bill, best wishes for your wife and you . Brain aneurysms are some scary things as I've had two of them 92-94 , mine were in a non accessible area , but I came back pretty good about 90%
Hope everything goes well for her.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.

Well the wife came through just fine with this one. Just glad they could take care of it before it ruptured like one of the others last year. Last year she was in intensive care for 3 weeks and still came home with memory problems for a month after. She only has short term memory problems now.

Bill I am glad that all worked out well.
David

Bill, super good news ! Wish we all could be there for you guys and give you a group hug.
Dan

Thanks everyone. Now just have to wait til they let her out. She said she was ready to go home last night. I sure hope they don't keep her over the weekend cause she will be ******.

Back