Good Morning Everyone.

Yup, how about you? What ya doing today Bill?

Just thought I'd start a chit-chat thread to start the day off with some sunshine. :encourage:

Good for you Bill. That is the way I approach it, one day at a time and try to manage what only I can control.

We are going for a high of 57 degrees here today. The record is 58 degrees. I think spring is starting to make it's intentions known.

Forecast is for 66° here today, a bit windy bit it IS Kansas. Probably drag the old Ducati out for awhile. So, it is a good morning. Thanks

Sometime the weather needs to get bad enough to eliminate all possibility of riding so I can get the annual service done.

Is a great day.
Wife bought a loom last night.
She's been talking/dreaming about this for 30years.
I'm glad she decided to do it!!
Is a great day.

Helps that the coffee is hot....

Daryl
MN

I believe that it truly is a great day today. I am finally off the pain killers after my surgery, so maybe I can start seeing things with a clear head going forward. Might have to get out and about for a bit today. I've got this time off work, I should probably enjoy it, right?

Good morning all.

We are supposed to get up to +8 degrees C today! (46F)
If I were in my shop I'd have the doors open.......but instead I'm at work......maybe I can sneak away from my desk at lunch for a walk.

Although it starts to feel like spring you cannot trust March.

-brino

Is a great day.
Wife bought a loom last night.
She's been talking/dreaming about this for 30years.
I'm glad she decided to do it!!
Is a great day.

Helps that the coffee is hot....

Daryl
MN

Daryl, what does she plan on weaving? Sounds interesting. Glad she has a hobby, everyone needs a hobby.

Back