Good Morning Everyone.

Daryl, what does she plan on weaving? Sounds interesting. Glad she has a hobby, everyone needs a hobby.
Her Swedish great grandmothers made fancy tapestry, dresses and rugs. She has a few samples of their early 1900s work.
I'm into old iron, she's always wanted to weave like her ancestors.

Daryl
MN

Her Swedish great grandmothers made fancy tapestry, dresses and rugs. She has a few samples of their early 1900s work.
I'm into old iron, she's always wanted to weave like her ancestors.

Daryl
MN

You know we'll want to see some pictures of her work when she gets it going? :encourage: Now though, I suppose she will have to start collecting yarn and thread. I bet there is some learning to do.

BIG deal it's morning and it's a different day. Everyday the same YA wake up get set for the same thing YA did yesterday till the little terrorist comes thru the door , she says hey pop pop where's Grammy . YUPP days good , gammy keeps up to her she might get back the 115 lb figure I carried on one arm. But those days are gone time for the gran daughter to learn the right way to live we raised three good girls kept them in church and showed by example how to be working adults. YUPP another day just the same.

Today is an awesome day.
Thick low level clouds and ......wait for it......rain.
4 year drought. the dam below 15%, water restrictians and then the rains came.
Dam now at 70+%, water everywhere.
Quite a few people are flooded out but not us.
Its called liquid sunshine here.

Let's do this thing! May the day be Smooth, Easy, & Comfortable. (SEC)
60°F & Raining here. Rear of the property is flooding and the basement is seeping. Ain't nuthin' that can't be handled.

1519912136429.png

Good Morning all. The snow is coming down again. 10 to 18 inches here is expected.

"Billy G"

Back