Good Morning HM members .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Not sure what I"m doing at this time of night , but hey , I'm on . I bought a L00 Jacobs flex collet chuck and the FIMS #4 post today .

I am on the prawl , getting into this stuff a little deeper Mike .

Getting my act together to haul 108,000 pounds (2 loads) of cement to Mt. Pleasant, IA to start filling the silos we moved there to an airport paving job.
Each will hold about 160 ton.

Took the cabinet for my lathe project to the sandblaster yesterday. Hope to have it back and painted by the end of this week!!

DSCN7951.JPGt

After a couple of days cleaning and tweeking I’m going to fab up a heavy duty cart for my new to me DeltaRockwell UniDrill. I picked this up from fellow member John/matthewsx. What a beast. It’s a bit bigger than I thought but love the design and versatility.

Attachments

• 516C24EB-7DCA-49C0-AD03-C325B137120B.jpeg
    516C24EB-7DCA-49C0-AD03-C325B137120B.jpeg
    932.2 KB · Views: 15
Hey Fin, how well does the powder travel, I'm wondering about compaction, and heaven forbid moisture....

Cannot fail to be impressed by the big tractors!
And good morning to y'all too! Apparently between 02:54 and 04:13, so definitely the "wee small hours".

I never really thought about the posting times before. At my longitude, it is usually well into the next day by the time the posting start happening faster. Is the posting time shown universal locked to UTC, or some particular zone, or is it local to the sender location?
:)

Back