Good place for sourcing end mills?

Last edited:
I buy 90% of my end mills from All Industrial Tool. allindustrial.com

Their pricing is reasonable and shipping cost is very good.

Probably not the best, but I bought a 20 piece set (3/16 - 3/4) of 2 & 4 flute titanium nitride coated HSS end Mills from Harbor Freight for $79.95. Thus far I am pleased with them, but as a hobbiest I am in no hurry and don't crowd things.

Probably not the best, but I bought a 20 piece set (3/16 - 3/4) of 2 & 4 flute titanium nitride coated HSS end Mills from Harbor Freight for $79.95. Thus far I am pleased with them, but as a hobbiest I am in no hurry and don't crowd things.

I believe this to be the same set on Ebay. I used a 15% off Ebay day to get it for $46 and change shipped. The box was broken when I recieved it so they gave me $20 back. Didn't see how to go wtong after all that. Agree that they are probably not the best but so far so good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-20-pcs-4-2-Flute-HSS-Titanium-Tin-Coated-Square-End-Mill-Set-3-16-3-4/172101206337?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Hi Guys,

Someone made a comment about buying steel ! I get most of mine from either the local engineering workshop scrap box or the scrapyard. If I need something specific the engineering workshop always seems to be able to sort something out, and don't charge me an arm and a leg for it. Often cutting a piece from stock.

Back