Good price from Clausing on 4.5MT to 3MT Spindle Sleeve Reducer

Rata222

Registered
Registered
If you are wanting a 4.5 MT to 3MT spindle sleeve (Part # 7686) - Clausing is now selling them for $31.77. I received mine. The taper and concentricity checked out good.

Word of caution on shipping - Ask for USPS priority shipping. My credit card was charged an additional $20.05 for shipping. Knowing that was a bit high for that small 2lb box, I called and inquired if there was a handling charge. I was told that was what UPS actually charged them. No additional charges were added. I was kindly told that next time I could request USPS and it should be cheaper.

Thought I would pass along this good deal if anyone needs to fill an empty spot in their toolbox.

(BTW I verified with UPS, the actual freight cost on the package was $12.06. But…. Still a great price.)

That Clausing will now allow shipping via USPS is good to know. Last time that I asked about it, they were using only UPS.

Thanks Rata , not that I can think of what I could use this for , heck for $30 some bucks I'll get one for the 5917 and make an empty spot for it . :)

Super! I just contacted them today looking for one. Hopefully Erin gets back to me. Thanks for the info

Back