Good small knurls?

These are the Accutrac set from MSC . I have the original packaging that one of my loving dogs tore to shreds …….but I still love them . And here are a few examples of shop made scissor type tools . :) Mikey , I'm absolutely SURE I have a few sets . :grin: The small one is for smaller wheels I used on Hardinges . The other , I machined out of hardened Almar . Quite a lot of intricate machining involved . I sold my Eagle Rocks either on here or Ebay , can't remember where , but like I said , I don't need the stuff any longer . :) Edit , the set is 8s , 10s, 12s and 14s .

IMG_9752.JPG

IMG_9753.JPG

IMG_9754.JPG

IMG_9755.JPG

I have a few hundred knurls . Whatcha looking for ? I have a full set of Accutracs from msc never used and I'll never use them , along with drawers of other sets .
Oh yeah? I've been grabbing NOS off of the 'Bay for my Kant-Twist knurler...
Might you have anything with a .25" I.D.?

Here's a cool piece ! I always wanted to incorporate the swiveling option as this has into a scissor type vs. a limited diameter . Someone could sell a handful of them if they had the time to do it ! Anyways , this tool allows you to rotate the wheels for your straight , and any angular pitch knurls . Pretty cool tool . :)

IMG_9757.JPG

IMG_9758.JPG

IMG_9756.JPG

Last edited:
These are the Accutrac set from MSC . I have the original packaging that one of my loving dogs tore to shreds …….but I still love them . And here are a few examples of shop made scissor type tools . :) Mikey , I'm absolutely SURE I have a few sets . :grin: The small one is for smaller wheels I used on Hardinges . The other , I machined out of hardened Almar . Quite a lot of intricate machining involved . I sold my Eagle Rocks either on here or Ebay , can't remember where , but like I said , I don't need the stuff any longer . :) Edit , the set is 8s , 10s, 12s and 14s .

Thanks, Dave. If you have the right size, let me know.

Back