Good source of custom bandsaw blades?

SubtleHustle

Registered
Registered
As stated, looking for a good source of bimetal 1/2" bandsaw blades. Anyone got a winner for me? I don't want to just pick a random Google source.

For my vertical bandsaw I use the Lenox M42 hss edge, it has held up well . I have resharpened it one time.From MSC.

I had my local NAPA store order some for mine. All were made in US. It was the first blades I'd ordered for it, and if I got the wrong ones it would be easy to send them back.

I always order mine from Mcmaster Carr... I've been getting Morse brand blades at a good price, and quick shipping.

-Bear

If you're looking for custom sizes try Ellis Mfg. Co. out of Verona WI. I have been purchasing their Bimetal blades for going on 20 years and have had excellent results. I most often purchase their Bimetal blades 3/4" 6-10 and 12-14 variable pitch 98" long. The last time I purchased them they cost about $40.00 each with a minimum order of 2. They make custom lengths in a variety of blade widths, materials, and lengths. You can call them to get specifics as to cost and shipping prices.

http://www.ellissaw.com/bandsaw-blades/band-saw-blade-stock-list/

Check ebay, I bought a standard 6x48 Starrett blade from a seller who was obviously making them to order by spec from bulk rolls. Good quality.

Back