Good stuff from the Cabin Fever Expo

I picked up some good items for my shop at the Cabin Fever Expo in PA on Friday. I won a bid on a lot containing a Starrett level and a bunch of calipers (just in time too, my go-to caliper was on its last legs). The digital Mitutoyo will be a big upgrade. Got a nice surface plate - it was a bit grimy but cleaned up very nicely. Also picked up a nice surface gage to go with it. I also got a great deal on a Syntron vibratory feeder. By my calculations I got about $1200 worth of stuff for around $200. (Getting the surface plate in person saved me a lot on shipping!). The show was fun - especially watching what the larger tools went for at auction.

Rick

07EBB0FF-C684-47F9-B57C-A2A08EC81A35.jpeg

EFFDE2CB-9303-43C4-8E27-05142FC39E14.jpeg

Comments

How was the show ? I had a group go up today but haven't heard from them yet . I'm going up tomorrow .

I went on Saturday. The show was well attended but maybe a bit lighter than last year. I picked up a small surface plate form LMS, some stock from Hobby Metal Kits, and a few change gears from the used equipment dealer in the lobby. The steam engine displays are amazing.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock