Good Use For A Bad Chuck

Tried to upload pics from computer but I could see them on my tap talk before so idk if it worked.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

And working with someone else, we found that if you attach the photo via the paperclip, it actually sends the photo HM rather than just linking the place stored on taptalk to your post.
as when you attach the other way you are just inserting a link to the file storage place on taptalk, I even verified this and can change the link on it to another picture if I want.
why it is visible while being quoted is unclear to me at this time.
What?! How long has this been known? I'm getting frustrated more by the negative comments about the photos than about the image issue itself (which is unquestionably frustrating). I never would have thought to try the paperclip icon. I figured that was for non-photo attachments.

As I've searched I haven't found any other reports of this issue, at least not recent ones. I suspect the issue has to do with the move to the new server, as that's when it happened. I don't think the issue is on Tapatalk's end, especially since the update yesterday apparently didn't fix it.

Back