Got a new tool/toy today

You can grind end mills and drill bits with the right set up with that machine. You suck imho.

I have the same grinder you will be very happy with it after a quick learning. I have a a white I believe aluminum oxide on one side and a 180 grit diamond on the other. The aluminum oxide grinds hss very well and leaves a mirror like finish. The diamond plows through carbide also. The diamond will grind hss but not for it as it will degrade the wheel fast. You can also use a green wheel high I think is silica carbide maybe. My favorite has been the white but I don't have a lot of experience it just works good.

8AC82A3B-4528-4B1E-A8F4-C8B75A151861.jpeg
Sorry their are no markings on hub of wheel. Wheels came with grinder so Idk what grit. To me it’s a fine 180 or 220. I see the same composition on a lot of tool grinders. Leaves nice fine finish. Hope it helps somewhat.

Errrrrr I’m having a heck of a time finding AO wheels for this thing!!!!!!! The ones I’m seeing with flanges all have a 1” arbor

Wow googling shows they are getting hard to find for some reason. And thank god I got two with my grinder cause they cost more than I paid for my grinder. I see the silicon carbide “green” wheels are available and it looks like I was wrong on grit size. The AO wheels I’ve seen are 46,60,grits.
Here’s one from MSC
78B5E4BA-970A-4577-9A7F-4660891AB414.png
Sorry for blur screen shot but msc has them.

Back