Got my baby dividing head for my PM-835!

Nice! Where did you buy it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks great! Unfortunately there is no such thing as “free” shipping. I wish there was, but somebody is going to pay for it. It’s a terrible misleading marketing slogan!

Looks great! Unfortunately there is no such thing as “free” shipping. I wish there was, but somebody is going to pay for it. It’s a terrible misleading marketing slogan!
Well yeah I'm sure someone is getting hosed by pricing it that low. What's crazy is someone ordered enough of those damn things to get them for next to nothing per unit from China to sell them that cheap!

Well yeah I'm sure someone is getting hosed by pricing it that low. What's crazy is someone ordered enough of those damn things to get them for next to nothing per unit from China to sell them that cheap!
You should see all the crap I can buy from China for $0.99 shipping included and delivered to my front door!!!!!! You can’t do business like that here in the States!

I recently sent a four ounce small part in a USPS small flat rate box to Sweden. Freight cost was $35.25. That was the best pricing I could find, most shippers charge over $100 for the same thing. I guess that makes up for all the stuff I have got from China where the total delivered cost with the tool or part should not have even covered half of the shipping cost. Sometimes under one dollar, small part and shipping from China, takes a few weeks.

Free shipping always gets my attention,but when auto dealers yelling 10K off it just don't seem convincing:)

Been busy working but I did get my keys made for quick setup. Need to adjust my tail stock and check alignment.
Used it to cut some wrench flats with the direct index feature. Worked great. Nice and fast.

Back