Got my Pratt steel chuck

Yeah, I laughed out loud, too. Good one, Terry!
Glad to hear it, Don Mikey. Want to keep you happy. If you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by for a cup of coffee. Espresso. Double shot. Extra sugar.

Ciao,

If I am ever in GA, I will definitely give you a call. I happen to custom roast coffee, grind it in a Mazzer Mini and pull it in a Quick Mill Andreja Premium. It may not have the Georgia juju in it but I pull God shots all the time and will think of you when I drink the next one!

If I am ever in GA, I will definitely give you a call. I happen to custom roast coffee, grind it in a Mazzer Mini and pull it in a Quick Mill Andreja Premium. It may not have the Georgia juju in it but I pull God shots all the time and will think of you when I drink the next one!
I take mine black.

Come to Hawaii and you can have it any way you like. As for me, I just want to see your farm and sample some Peach Cobbler!

Wait 100% Italian/Sicilian :cautious: / means a mix? Where would you stand in the burrows?:grin:

Anyway, my searching for .000 is seeming to be a bit smoother with this chuck, it seems more predictable for back, and forth apposing jaw adjustments, or am I getting better at adjusting independent 4 jaw chucks, yeah that's it, I'm so good, I'm a legend in my own mind....:)

Back