Got Sharpie Problems?

While that is a REALLY cool fix Will I've cured my Sharpie fix with the help of a neighbor. I was doing something for him and even though I keep the caps on my sharpie they ALWAYS dry out and he noticed me struggling with it and said "here, try this" and handed me a Milwaukee felt pen and I've never gone back. The first one he gave me still works perfect and they never turn into a fat unusable nub and never dry out. I would have gone through a couple of packs of sharpies by now and have bought one spare and that it!

Yeah I've done the adding alcohol, flicking downwards, & leaving tip down in a cup overnight. While they work, there's no fun in that! Any excuse to make chips or use a power tool & I will. Plus I got to use the Sharpie button! Who doesn't like pressing buttons? And random unknown buttons are the best! ;)

But, but, my lathe doesn't have the sharpie button......wait, it doesn't have any buttons :(

Not to worry, for a limited time offer, if you order within the next 10 mins, get a free universal Sharpie button (just pay additional S&H). No drilling required, self adhesive tape included. Void where prohibited.

LMAO. Perfect!
We were at a party tonight and Sharpies came up in discussion.
I have to show this to the wife later. She's always joking with me that you can fix anything with a Sharpie & SuperGlue.

Not to leave out ……………….duct tape , wire ties and hose clamps . :grin: I think Will should counterbalance this piece and put it into production . I know MY company goes thru Sharpies by the 1000s . I could put this in as a cost savings and could work more overtime while saving the company money , and may get a bonus to boot ! :encourage::dollars:

Pure genius on the spinny-ma-jig. Have a friend at an electrical supply house I use, and every time I go in, which has been often this year, he loads me up on free Milwaukee markers, and as mentioned above, they are great. Mike

Back